For further inquiry, please contact us with your home country destination.
These duties and sums do not result from the jurisdiction of Bali Print. They will be at the User’s charge and result in your entire responsibility as much in terms of declarations as in the payments to the authorities and the competent organizations of your country. We advise you to inform yourself about this according to your local authorities.
7. Right to return on exchange
In the case that the works received do not conform to the order, the User disposes of a right to return after 14 days of the date of delivery. In this case, please contact our customer service which will indicate the return address and the procedures of return. Bali Print will effect the exchange of the damaged article, within the limitation that the stock is available. In the case of the exercise of the right to return, and only in this case, the shipping fees of the return and of the new shipment will be assumed by Bali Print.
8. Special order on request
For large quantity orders involving wood and acrylic frames, kindly contact us by clicking on the Contact button and fill in the form provided. Bali Print will be pleased to provide a quotation based on your specific requirements.
9. Customer services and claims
For any information or question, the User can contact our customer service by email. Bali Print will be very happy to give all the information that you wish about our works and your order.
Article 3 – Force majeure
Bali Print will not be held responsible or considered as having committed misfeasance in the processing of your file, if any delay or inexecution result from a case of force majeure such as natural disaster or air crash in the delivery of your good.
Article 4 – Personal information protection
Bali Print informs the User of its commitment to comply with the confidentiality, integrity and security of the data that the User communicates to us through use of the Website. Any data of a personal nature identifying the User directly, notably your surname, first name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or indirectly including the computer records left by your navigation on the Website will be considered confidential data and treated as such, subject to the evolution of the legal framework as to the qualification of data of a personal nature.
1. Purpose of the personal data
By using Bali Print and our services, the User communicates to us information or data, some of which are of a nature to directly or indirectly identify the User. The data collected is supplied voluntarily by the User wishing to access or use our service requiring such processing, from the digital traces left by their navigation on the Website or from the transmission by one of the partners to the other partner of the data thus collected.
This data may be used for the purposes of managing operations performed on the Website and commercial actions by Bali Print.
This data is also used:
• For the creation and management of the User account;
• For the provision of Bali Print services;
• For follow-ups with the User;
• To communicate requests for information emitted by the User to the freight carriers;
The User’s personal data collected by Bali Print may be their:
• First and last names
• Email address
• Telephone number
• Postal address
• Internet Protocol (IP) address
• Username and password
• A copy of the exchanges between Bali Print and the User
• Information related to the User’s navigation and activity
• Information related to the User’s geolocation
2. Monitoring tools and applications
Bali Print uses the following tools:
• Facebook Analytics tool for traffic analysis and actions undertaken on the Website;
• Google Analytics tool for sending out targeted emails;
• Mail Chimp tool for customized newsletter;
• Woo Commerce tool to manage orders;
• Paypal tool for managing payments;
The User accepts that these to be used and/or communicated according to the terms and conditions herein specified.
3. Advertising, emails and newsletter
With your consent and when required, Bali Print may use the data that the User provides for the purposes of commercial prospection, such as addressing newsletters to you, sending invitations to our events or any other communication likely to be of interest, and present targeted advertising on social networks or third-party websites. Concerning promotional emails or newsletters: the User may withdraw at any time hie/her consent to receive these by clicking on the Unsubscribe link provided in each of our mailings or by contacting us by email. As for targeted advertising on social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram etc. the User may oppose this processing at any time by configuring the parameters relative to the advertising of your account. Personal data is deleted or archived five years after the User last used Bali Print services. This data may also be conserved for an additional 10-year period in the archival database, with restricted access and in order to respect the legal and statutory obligations incumbent to Bali Print. Bali Print is also likely to share information notably personal data with Bali Print’s freight carrier partners within the framework herein provided.
Bali Print only shares your data with the third parties mentioned in the present section in the following cases:
• When Bali Print calls on a service provider within the framework of the performance of any agreement signed between the User and the Website or in order to provide or improve our services;
• When Bali Print has the legal obligation to do so or if Bali Print believes in good faith that it is necessary to respond to any claim made against it, comply with any legal request, or in order to guarantee the rights, assets, and security of Bali Print, its members and, broadly, any third party. In the event that Bali Print sells or acquires a company or its assets, in which case it reserves the right to share the User’s personal data with the potential vendor or purchaser of said company or assets. Pursuant to the applicable legislation and with the User’s consent as required, Bali Print may aggregate personal data that Bali Print has received, notably all or part of your personal data and the information collected previously. This aggregate data shall only be used for the outcomes described above.
4. Data transfer
As a general rule, Bali Print conserves personal data within the United States of America. Nevertheless, some of our Service Providers are located in “Third Countries”, Bali Print transfers certain personal data to them. They may notably be transferred to those Third Countries for which the United States of America has not ruled on “adequate protection”. In this event, Bali Print shall ensure that this transfer is performed in compliance with the relevant regulations and guarantees a sufficient level of protection for the private life and fundamental rights of the persons concerned.
5. Rights of the User
The User enjoys the following rights:
• the right of access: the right to receive a copy of your personal data held by us;
• the right to erase your personal data held by Bali Print, except when the law imposes the preservation of said data or when Bali Print has legitimate grounds to do so;
• the right to modify personal data held by Bali Print that concern the User that are erroneous or obsolete;
• the right at any time to oppose, for reasons due to your particular situation, the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, except where legitimate and compelling grounds apply for the processing that prevail over the interests, rights, and freedoms of the person concerned, or for the observation, exercise or defense of those rights before the courts;
• the right to limit the processing of your personal data in the following cases:
• if the User exercises the right of rectification, the limitation of processing may be requested any time within the period allowing Bali Print to verify their accuracy;
• if the User exercises the right of opposition, during the verification period concerning the aspect of knowing whether the legitimate grounds that Bali Print is pursuing prevail over yours;
• should illegal processing of your personal data be undertaken, the User may require a limitation of that use rather than deletion;
• for personal data for the purposes of processing having to be deleted, but that are still required for the observation, exercise, or defense of rights before the courts;
• the right to transfer the personal data that you provided to Bali Print or that were generated by the User’s activity. These must be communicated in a structured format, routinely used and readable by the device.
• Finally, the User has the right to define directives relative to the fate of your personal data after your death. The User may exercise these rights by contacting Bali Print at this address: email@example.com by attaching proof of identity and by mentioning their first names, surname, and email address.
Article 5 – Responsibility and assurance
Bali Print does the best to ensure the precision of the information provided on the Website, of which it reserves the right to amend at any time without any notice. In consequence, Bali Print declines any responsibility regarding bugs on the website, omission of information available on the website, and all damages related to fraudulent intrusion by a third party that willingly modifies the information put on the Website. The Website contains links to other site and is not responsible for problems that may occur to access them.
Bali Print will not be held responsible for any sort of damages coming from the utilization of the Website and in any case for software programs dysfunctions. Bali Print is committed to respect all legal guarantees written in the General Terms and Conditions and will not be held responsible for the violation of the legislation in the country of delivery. The User is invited to research in their home country the proper information regarding it.
Article 6 – Intellectual property right
1. Rights concerning the copyright ownership
The artist photographers represented by Bali Print remain the sole bearer of the copyright of their work, as defined by the International Copyright treaty under the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic work. No part of the work appearing on the Website nor the final print of the author’s work is allowed to be reproduced, stored, screenshot, stored by any means without the prior co-written consent of Bali Print and the artist.
2. Intellectual property right of the Website
All the design elements on the Website, the texts, videos, logos, screensavers, background, logo, software programs, photographs, are protected by the Intellectual Property Right and belongs to Bali Print and any reproduction, representation, usage, modification, translation and commercialization either partial or integral by whatever procedure or medium (paper, digital, screenshot, photocopy etc.) are not allowed without the prior written consent of Bali Print. Any infringement in the copyrights of Bali Print and the represented artist photographer’s authorship will lead to prosecution without warning.